Farm Tour Policies
- 15 person minimum: We only schedule guided tours for groups of 15 or more. If less than 15 people show up on the day of your scheduled guided tour you will still be charged for the minimum 15 person rate.
- Cancellation: Please call the farm at (734) 654-2622 as soon as possible if you need to cancel your tour, if you run late or get lost on your way. We understand that things come up while traveling to the farm but we ask that you please do your best to be prompt as we often have other tours scheduled on the same day as yours.
- Rain Policy: The farm operates rain or shine so it is (usually) your choice whether or not to cancel. Keep in mind that the majority of the tour is outside. We do have a covered picnic area under our pavilion that can seat approximately 100 people and a new indoor seating area that can accommodate groups of approximately 35 people. In the event of severe weather, to prevent danger to both you and our staff tours will be canceled.
- Parking: Please park along the main driveway facing the pond. Please do not park in front of the store! Please wait for a Calder representative before unloading buses.
- REMEMBER…this is a WORKING FARM so please dress appropriately! Be aware you may get a little dirty while on the farm so do not wear flip flops or nice shoes/clothes you wouldn’t want to get dirty!
- Handicap Accessible? Unfortunately most of the tour spaces are not well suited for wheelchairs or physical handicaps. We would love to have you join us for a tour, but be aware that it will be difficult to move around the farm if you are wheelchair bound.
- Please note: Calder Dairy plans our staff numbers around the number of people you schedule. We ask that you call as soon as possible with any number changes to ensure we have adequate staff to allow for maximum enjoyment of your tour.
9334 Finzel Rd
Carleton, MI 48117
Phone: (734) 654-2622